Our Big 4 client in Ireland is looking for a Senior Manager in Mobility / People and Organisation to join its leading team which provides a wide range of consulting services including international mobility, share-based remuneration, Revenue audit support, pension, payroll, social security, immigration, relevant contracts tax, and mergers and acquisitions support.
We advise a wide range of large global organisations including leading multinationals in the technology, pharma and financial services sectors as well as Irish based Plcs and growing private companies.
You will be located in our client's Dublin office and have the chance to:
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio;
- Further develop your technical expertise in particular areas of interest, becoming a recognised expert in that area;
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel. You will have a Coach at Director or Partner level who will help guide your performance and development;
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios;
- Participate in Business Development activities in the market, with your colleagues;
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment. Take responsibility for a team of professionals reporting into you up to and including Manager grade;
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at senior manager grade within the support network of a dynamic professional services firm;
- Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
Who is our client looking for?
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent);
- You have a strong academic background;
- You have at least 8 years taxation experience;
- You have extensive experience managing multiple direct reports, client relationships, projects and deadlines;
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player;
- You are able to work efficiently to deadlines and manage others to do same;
- You are commercial and agile in your approach;
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
If this position interests you and you would like more information or a discreet confidential discussion, please contact Ian Douglas at email@example.com