Our client a Big 4 Firm require a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager for their office in Dublin.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- At least five years professional experience within Transfer Pricing, with two years’ experience at manager level;
- Experience in international Tax with an interest in developing your career in Transfer Pricing;
- Excellent communication and strategic writing skills;
- Strong commercial sense with excellent experience managing client relationships, both internal and external.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of transfer pricing structures and overseeing transfer pricing disputes in multiple territories;
- Leading major global client relationships in relation to international transfer pricing matters;
- Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation;
- Review and design of transfer pricing policies;
- Advising and assisting in relation to advance pricing agreements, competent authority claims etc.;
- Preparing transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analyses to support the client’s position with different Revenue authorities;
- Managing team of transfer pricing staff;
- General business development – both internally and externally, with existing clients and potential clients.
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level, and to gain the experience and exposure necessary to develop both career and personal brand.
They offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move to Ireland.
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.