Our client a Big 4 firm is seeking a Transfer Pricing Manager for its Ho Chi Minh Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the engagement partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with team members on supporting, planning and/or managing projects as appropriate under specific client engagements.
- University degree in economics, finance or related fields
- At least five (5) years of similar experience in professional firm
- Analytical, organizational, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Experience and understanding of transfer pricing principles
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel
A highly competitive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to successful candidates.