Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing Indirect Tax Team in Dublin where you will be part of a strong team and you will receive exposure to some of EY's most exciting clients. You will focus predominantly on the financial services sector for whom indirect tax is a critical issue. We are currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to join the EY’s Indirect Tax practice at Director level.
Working as part of a team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Reporting directly to Indirect Tax Partner.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
Demonstrate technical excellence and a practical / business driven approach.
Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff.
What do we look for?
- 8+ years’ Indirect Tax experience. Preference for some experience on financial services matters.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Preferably you will be an accountant, lawyer or AITI qualified
- Have trained in top accountancy or law firm
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.