Our client a Big 4 Firm is looking for VAT professionals for its Belfast Office.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification;
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish and European VAT legislation and case law. We are also interested to hear from generalist tax professionals interested to specialise in VAT;
- Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness;
- Minimum of five years in a professional Tax/VAT environment;
- Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and international clients;
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant VAT issues including interacting with Revenue on clients behalf;
- Responsibility for training and mentoring trainees;
- Providing VAT support to Directors and Partners on tax advisory and tax compliance projects;
- Preparing detailed research on VAT technical issues.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Relocation assistance for those wishing to move to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals