Our client a Big 4 Firm is currently seeking to hire in professionals at Manager, Associate Director and Director Grade to join our successful Tax practice.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification;
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of Irish and European VAT legislation and case law. We are also interested to hear from generalist tax professionals interested to specialise in VAT;
- Strong client and business development skills;
- Drive in relation to service delivery with strong commercial awareness;
- Minimum of five years in a professional Tax/VAT environment;
- Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge and experience of other indirect taxes such as customs and excise would be an advantage but is not a requirement;
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and international clients;
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with Revenue on clients behalf;
- Responsibility for developing our people, including training and mentoring trainees;
- Providing support to Directors and Partners on tax advisory and tax compliance projects;
- Preparing detailed research on VAT and other indirect tax technical issues;
- Provide technical support to our tax technology team in respect of tax process and technology projects.